Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Holiday Season Checklist

While most of the country is out doing the devil's work, this is how I'll be preparing the the arrival of our Savior:

1.  Witness at Wal-Mart

I've been doing this for about 3 years now.  It's so rewarding.  I pass out pamphlets to people as they leave Wal-Mart and talk to them about the devil.  Because they really don't know.  As the enlightened, we have a duty to educate.  Because they'll be judged regardless of what they don't know.

2.  A day at the abortion (murder) clinic.

I do this at least twice a year, but I would love to do it more.  I sit outside the clinic for an entire day.  I have photos of little babies.  I have videos on my phone.  I have verses.  I go with everything I need.  I have images of murder.  But sometimes I can't get through.  Sometimes the girl goes inside anyway.  When she comes out I talk to her about the bad thing.  I show her the pictures again, then I tell her what she has to do.

3.  Talk to the homeless about drugs.

This is one of my favorite holiday activities.  I drive to Indianapolis and talk to the homeless about the evils of drug use.  I find a person, I give them some food as I've found it makes them more willing to listen.  I talk to them about what drugs have done to his or her life.  I talk to them about Him.  That's how I met Brian.  Brian was such a mess before I pulled him into the light.  Now he's a beautiful boy in His service.

4.  Raze hell

Every single day I let the devil know that he is not welcome here.  Sometimes I see the devil in other people.  He's real.  I see him in them and I let them know.  Because they don't know.  They don't know, but hell has plenty of room for the ignorant.

6 comments:

  1. You really are fabulous. I still can't believe you actually talk to homeless people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *confession* I do carry hand sanitizer and wet wipes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep yourself and your "word" off my blog. You're right I am evil. However, I'm not going to hell and that would be because the devil is scared of me. That's just how evil I am. Stay over here and stay off my blog. Understand?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to be scared like you too. You aren't evil. You just do evil things. Your words say no but your soul says yes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete